Junior Data Engineer
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
You are based at our headquarters in Steenokkerzeel. You help the IT team in governing a complex Data landscape and enriching it by using modern and state-of-the-art technologies.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts can quickly learn and wants to shape the next generation data landscape of TCR.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by
- Being a (co-) owner of a data warehouse, which is a central element in a global IT landscape
- Realizing migration from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to SAP
- Testing and implementing new data technologies (big data, AI, etc.) to generate maximum business value
- Participating in the IT Service Desk second and third line support duties
- Managing various data-related projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a bachelor degree in IT, Commercial Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Has 0-3 years of experience
- Experience with the following technologies: SSIS, SSAS, PowerBI, other BI tools is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP: S4, LSMW, Embedded Analytics is a plus
- Is eager to learn
- Is stress-resistant and flexible
- Has an analytical mindset
- Is pragmatic and customer-oriented
- Communicates effectively with colleagues
- Is fluent in English, Dutch, and/or French – oral and written
- A top international team where we live by our company values
- A company where our employees are central to the success of the company
- With us, it's all about fun and passion!
- Fun team activities - today online but as soon as possible in real life again. We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- Easily accessible by public transport & by car
- A competitive salary
Contact Person: Laura Ceulemans
Apply for this job