HR Business Partner
TCR Scandinavia is searching for a HR Business Partner - Scandinavia to support our entities in Sweden, Denmark and Norway. In this dynamic role, you will lead the delivery of key transformational projects that boost the quality of our Recruitment, Training, Health & Safety, Employee Engagement and HR processes across the business. The position serves as a business partner and is responsible for the overall management of the human resources systems and practices within the Scandinavian region.
As the HR Business Partner, your primary focus is to deliver an effective and fit for purpose HR service as well as manage the operational and strategic human resources activities. You will also assist in the implementation of systems and processes within HR and within the organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform day-to-day HR operations with excellence.
- Ensure legal and HR Compliance (Contracts, labor law, personnel handbook, HSE handbook etc.).
- Participate in negotiations with unions and provide support and expert advice.
- Set, supervise and follow up of the HR budget. Coordinate and monitor all external providers of HR related services.
- Responsible for Compensation and Benefits in line with group policies.
- Plan and follow up how to deliver an excellent HR support in line with manager’s needs and expectations. Provide support for integration activities. Assume those HR initiatives aimed towards organizational development and building a strong single culture, across the Scandinavian countries.
- In consultation with the Management Team, prepare and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall aims and objectives for the Scandinavian organization.
- Implement HRM strategy for the region.
- Process owner for the regions recruitment and selection processes.
- Responsible and coordinator for Company events.
- Develop and implement leadership development programs.
- Responsible for Employer Branding Activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Academic degree in Human Resources , Business Administration or comparable educational background.
- At least 5+ years HR Generalist and managerial experience
- Experience with HR related projects.
- Experience from complex international organizations
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language
- Be able to act on their own initiative
- Possess a pro-active and “can-do” approach to work.
- Have the ability to prioritize your own workload
- A positive attitude to continual improvement.
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in a Scandinavian role, will be a clear asset.
TCR offers an exciting, global and varied position . A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and dedicated/ passionate colleagues. TCR has focus on a good work/ life balance. Our 2019 Employee Engagement Survey Results show that our employees are engaged, appreciate their colleagues, working environment and want to continue being a part of TCR. TCR offers our employees the opportunity to further develop personally and proffesionally, with a competitive salary package and good pension- and insurance plans.
The Role may be based in Oslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen and report to the Managing Director for the region. For further information, contact Managing Director , Jon Elvenes at tel. +47 960 92 040.
Contact Person: Maude Hals
Deadline date for application: 30/09/2020
Apply for this job