IT Security Coordinator
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
About the Job
This is an exciting time for our company! A lot of work is about to get done as the company scales. We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. This brings challenges from a strategic, commercial and organizational point.
You will lead the development, implementation, and compliance of technical security across TCR Group. Together with your manager, you will be responsible for managing risks related to information security, physical security, business continuity planning, crisis management, privacy, and compliance. In addition, you will ensure that all staff members are trained on enterprise and government security requirements through awareness programs.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable business partner with excellent communications skills, who excels at working together with colleagues at headquarters and colleagues in local entities on these crucial topics.
Where you’ll create the most impact:
- Together with all relevant stakeholders, you will develop and implement security standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for the Group
- You ensure our security complies and meets all service level agreement requirements
- You create an information security awareness program to ensure staff members across the organization understand the trade-off between risk and return
- You ensure and monitor security compliance with industry and government rules and regulations
- You coordinate with technology and business groups to assess, implement, and monitor IT-related security risks/hazards
- You understand the trade-offs required to manage the different levels of risk tolerance and risk exposure across the organization and balance this with risk investments
- You report on security performance against established security metrics
- You understand “voice of the customer” and mechanisms to proactively sense adoption and usage patterns of consumer technologies by end users so that policy can align with need
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a degree in computer science, management information systems, business administration, or related discipline
- Has a first professional experience in running the information security office analyzing and applying information security, risk management, and privacy practices
- Ideally, you have knowledge of national and international regulatory compliances and frameworks such as ISO/IEC, EU DPD/GDPR, CIS, NIST
- You are proficient in English, other major international languages are a plus
- You will be welcomed in a top international team in a Belgian HQ environment where we live by our company values
- A company with short decision lines where our employees are central to the success of the company
- With us, it's all about fun and passion!
- Fun team activities - today online but as soon as possible in real life again. We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- Easily accessible by public transport & by car
TCR Group is the leading European provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease, and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Steenokkerzeel, have approximately 1200 employees, and are operational in over 100 airports in 16 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific, and the USA. We offer an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment. At TCR-group, we work together as one team.
Contact Person: Laura Ceulemans
Apply for this job