Operations Process Manager
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
About the Job
This is an exciting time for our company! A lot of work is about to get done as the company scales. We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. This brings challenges from a strategic, commercial and organisational point.
Within the Operations team at our Headquartes, and in close collaboration with the Operations Managers in the countries, you will steer our operational processes. As process owner you will identify areas of improvement; create and validate process improvements and oversee the implementation of these processes in all regions.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable business partner with excellent communications skills, who excels at working together with colleagues at headquarters and colleagues in local entities.
Where you’ll create the most impact:
- As Process Owner, you will lead (the optimisation of ) our operational processes in Maintenance and Supply chain on a global scale. You will manage the respective process teams and will ensure all processes are followed. You support the local entities wherever needed.
- You initiate and manage projects to improve our operational excellence.
- In close collaboration with the entities and the roll out team, you will capture possible improvement of our operational processes.
- TCR is deploying SAP in all entities over the world, according to a planned schedule. You will support the entities in the switch from our current ERP system to SAP. Next to this, you will closely monitor the further development of our ERP system and its mobile application in order further improve.
- In the event of a start-up of a new workshop our entity, you will support the local teams on the correct implementation of the operational processes (maintenance and supply chain) all over the globe
- You report on(the improvement) of operational processes to the senior management.
The Ideal Candidate
- Higher education degree (or equivalent by experience) with an operational background. Minimum 5 years post study experience is a requirement.
- Experience as an operations or supply chain manager is a plus
- Experience in project management
- Able and interested to work in an international context. Travelling: up to 25%
- Analytical thinking: able to handle a big quantity of inputs and translate them into process improvements.
- Hands-on: making sure that the execution is in line with the theory.
- Good computer skills: MS Office, SAP is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, other major international languages are a plus
- You will be welcomed in a top international team in a Belgium HQ environment where we live by our company values
- A company with short decision lines where our employees are central to the success of the company
- With us, it's all about fun and passion!
- Fun team activities - today online but as soon as possible in real life again. We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
Contact Person: Laura Ceulemans
Deadline date for application: 31/01/2022
Apply for this job