Business Analyst Transformation
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! There is a lot of work to get done as the company scales. We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. As one of our major transformation projects, we are implementing a new mobile-based and paperless ERP System in the form of SAP S4 Hana.
After an immense effort to develop a system that fits the complex and ever-changing needs of our business and pilot implementation in Belgium, we are standing in front of the next challenge: scaling our capacity in training the users and rolling out the solution globally in all our operating entities.
The aim of the role is to provide subject matter expertise in the Operational domain of our new ERP system, to support the global rollout of the solution, and to drive solution improvement to increase group efficiencies.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts. Next to this, you are a talent in analytics and project management. You learn fast. You commit to delivering a project from A to Z.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
- You'll take the lead in the implementation of a dedicated module of the system, working as part of a newly set up implementation team to roll out the new ERP globally in our company.
- You'll be quickly building a strong conceptual and detailed understanding of system architecture. This enables to serve as a subject matter expert regarding system questions in the domain.
- You'll develop and apply training methods, material, and exercises on-site and remotely for Key and end-users
- You'll support the Change Management and Go-Live preparation process, close and on-the-ground contact with local entities, globally while supporting them in adapting their organization to the new system
- You'll act as an enabler for our operational teams worldwide shift to a more structured way of working in a more centralized setup
- You'll liaise with Process owners, to share system insights and assess business requirements for operational and management reporting.
- You'll serve as the second line of support for our end users, solving challenging system issues and working closely together with a technical team to try out and test solutions.
- You'll collect, evaluate, define and test ideas for improvements to the solution
- You'll help to establish methods of continuous improvement for an effective process governance
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a Master degree in BA, Engineering, Business Engineering
- Has > 1-3 years of experience in ERP Implementations (this is a plus) with end-users
- Has experience with SAP MM, SD, FI, CO, PM, or CS (this is a big plus)
- Has experience in teaching/coaching
- Has excellent Excel skills
- Experience in an operational environment (Production, Repair & Maintenance) is a big plus
- It would be a plus if you know: SQL, Microsoft Power Query, Navision, Leapwork
- Has strong conceptual thinking, strong logical thinking, process-minded, system affinity
- Is fluent in English and ideally French and/or Dutch – both spoken and written. Any other TCR group spoken language is a plus.
- Is available to travel (up to 30%)
- A top international team with an HQ in Belgium where we live by our company values
- A company with short decision lines where our employees are central to the success of the company
- With us, it's all about fun and passion!
- Fun team activities - today online but as soon as possible in real life again. We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- Easily accessible by public transport & by car
TCR Group is the leading European provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease, and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Steenokkerzeel, have approximately 1200 employees, and are operational in over 100 airports in 16 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific, and the USA.
Contact Person: Annick Neyt
Deadline date for application: 31/01/2022
Apply for this job