Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! A lot of work is about to get done as the company scales. We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. This brings challenges from a strategic, commercial and organizational point.
In close collaboration with the Group OHS & Sustainability Manager, you will bring TCR’s Safety Culture to the best in class in the GSE industry, reducing injuries and incidents of our people and with our GSE. Support of TCR entities in Safety Management.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable expert with excellent communications skills, who excels at working together with colleagues at headquarters and safety managers and other colleagues in local entities.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
As a member of the International HSEQ & Sustainability department,
- You will drive the safety culture change project for the group
- You will bring your expertise into HSE improvement and standardization projects by
- Working on the standardization of our safety management systems;
- Coaching and training people on HSE, Standards and Safety improvement tools;
- Developing and roll out HSE awareness campaigns across the business.
- Next to this, you will work closely together with local colleagues and support TCR entities with
- The development of the safety management system
- Incident management
- Local HSE improvement projects
- You will assist with the further development of our HSE tools (e.g Quentic) and ensure follow-up of the day-to-day
- You will prepare Group HSE reporting and administration
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has experience in the HSE field and exposure to ISO management systems
- Has an operational background, preferably in a workshop, industrial or construction environment
- Is positive and proactive, bringing drive and passion into the job
- Hands-on and self-starting: you go on the floor, solve safety issues with the teams, coach people, where you lead by example
- Is a team player, who loves to work with people and gives a clear personal touch to his human relations
- Has excellent leadership skills: facilitating teamwork, communicating the vision, managing change, managing conflict, directing others, motivating others
- Is able to work autonomously
- Is fluent in English and at least one other spoken within our company (Dutch/French/German/Norwegian/Swedish/Finnish/Danish/Italian/Spanish/Malaysian) – oral and written.
- Is available to travel to the different TCR entities (up to 30%)
- Is based in Belgium (HQ) or any other country where TCR has a regional office
- A top international team where we live by our company values
- A company with short decision lines where our employees are central to the success of the company
- With us, it's all about fun and passion!
- Fun team activities - today online but as soon as possible in real life again. We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
Contact Person: Laura Ceulemans
Apply for this job