Parts/Storesperson - Heathrow
UK & Ireland
Parts / Storesperson – Heathrow
TCR UK Ltd are market leaders within the field of Ground Service Equipment rental, repair and maintenance within the airline/airport industry. We have an excellent opportunity for someone with experience gained in a busy parts department, looking to join a well-established and rapidly expanding company with exciting progression opportunities.
This role covers the stores environment, to receive, store, issue and record the traceability of all materials, fluid, equipment, spares, tools, PPE, consumables, and client provided materials on the site.
- Materials issue: to identify and understand technician requirements
- Goods inward: to check and receive deliveries, log items to the IT system, organisation and maintenance of goods received quarantine area
- Stock Control: to participate in stock counts and reconciliation against inventory, ensure display of barcodes to stock, ensure appropriate/correct storage and location of goods
- Customer and service delivery focussed
- An understanding of stores procedures and systems, with experience gained in a vehicle, plant or machinery parts/stores environment
- Good level of literacy and numeracy, with developed IT skills
- Team orientated
- Ability to obtain an airside pass which requires a criminal record check and 5 year history verification
- A valid UK driving licence
TCR UK Ltd is able to accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom only.
Apply for this job