Senior Management Accountant
UK & Ireland
We are looking to appoint an ambitious and energetic Senior Management Accountant within our rapidly expanding business.
TCR UK Ltd are market leaders within the field of Ground Service Equipment rental, repair and maintenance within the airline/airport industry.
The successful candidate will work alongside the FC & FD on all financial and accounting aspects of the business.
- Own and complete month end reporting and presenting Management Reporting packs to senior stakeholders
- Produce Budget and Forecasts according to business cycle
- Contribute insightful and commercially driven commentary on month end reporting, Budget and Forecasts
- Review and checks weekly payment run and monthly payroll reports
- Record and evaluate the financial performance of TCR UK, using appropriate accounting principles and influence change to drive business forward
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and maintenance of financial controls
- First point of contact for all internal and external audit and corporation tax queries and deliverables
- Collaborate with TCR International finance team as appropriate
- Prepare quarterly VAT, Intra-stat and ONS Surveys submissions
- Directly manage and mentor two part qualified accountants
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, operational environment
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA qualified
- Advanced excel skills
- Numerate and analytical with excellent data analysis skills
- Track record of delivering high quality reporting to tight deadlines
- Highly effective written and verbal communication
Contact Person: Simonetta Sohal
Apply for this job