USA > Seattle
TCR Group is the leading European provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease and maintenance of GSE, within an airport environment. We are headquartered in Belgium, have approximately 1200 employees and are operational in over 150 airports in 18 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific and the United States of America.
TCR Americas is currently expanding the global TCR Group footprint, with rapid growth within our new North American business, we are currently hiring Diesel/GSE Technicians at multiple sites, including the following:
· Seattle, Washington to support a newly appointed contracts and future growth.
· Chicago, Illinois to support a newly appointed contracts and future growth.
· Boston, Massachusetts, to support a newly appointed contracts and future growth.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! If you are looking for a new opportunity and want to be part of our fast-growing business in the United States, we would love to hear from and welcome you into our team. Opportunities to progress within our rapidly expanding business with the US.
As a Diesel/GSE Technician you will report through our chain of command, with opportunities for growth, promotion as the company grows. You will be based within one of TCR workshops, all of which are situated close to airports, within our current recruiting areas, SEA, ORD, BOS. The Diesel/GSE Technician main aim will be to provide the optimum availability of vehicles and installations for the customers operational requirements.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be pivotable to our business and be responsible for:
· Diagnosis, adjustments and repair of vehicles, incl. but not limited to electrical/brake/cooling/power steering systems, engines, other standard electrical repairs such as replacing switches, etc.
· Carrying out independently preventative and corrective maintenance, inspections in accordance with manufacture, customer requirements
· Utilise TCRs newly introduced ERP system, completing reports, findings and repairs to reduce customer issues and improve asset availability
· Active participation in TCR’s OSHA process by understanding and complying with the OSHA policy, OSHA procedures and requirements; participating by reporting unsafe situations, near misses and improvement ideas.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Based in close proximity to the nominated workshop
· Valid Driver’s License required. CDL preferred but not required
· Provision of own hand tools, TCR provides specialist tooling and diagnostics
· Good knowledge of electricity, mechanical and hydraulic systems
· A good understanding of critical safety, quality, and operational procedures
· Desire to progress, Team player, Willingness to learn
· Solid work ethic and being committed to provide our customers with the expertise and courtesy they expect from us
· Integrity, adhere to company policies and procedures, work as a team.
· Proficiency in the use of mobile devices and applications
· Fluent in English – both oral and written
WHY TCR AMERICAS?
· Part of a solid and growing international group
· A company with short decision lines where our employees are central to the success of the company
· An environment where you can develop and grow
· A competitive hourly salary, depending on experience
· Multiple employee benefits:
o Medical Health Insurance
o Vision Insurance
o Dental Insurance
o ST & LT disability insurance
o Life Insurance
o 401k plan after 30 days
o PTO increasing up to 20 days
o Paid sickness per annum
o Provision of all PPE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 - $42.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Universal Drive 12401