USA > Taylor
ABOUT THE JOB
To support our accelerated expansion throughout Canada and the US, TCR is looking for a passionate, hands-on and Senior Regional Finance Manager. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and international organization which requires accuracy, administrative talent, deep knowledge and understanding of general finance and accounting processes and systems, drive for excellence and long-term commitment. Knowledge/experience in controlling and in corporate finance is an important plus.
The Regional Finance Manager will ensure a smooth and efficient running of accounting, financial reporting, invoicing, cashflow and collection processes for all of the TCR entities across North America. The Regional Finance Manager will provide guidance and support on a range of accounting and administrative matters. Furthermore, the Regional Finance Manager will support the organization with other administrative and project related tasks related to the growth of this newest entity within the TCR global organization.
Every TCR employee takes great care of the TCR values, lives accordingly and actively implements them:
· Passion: we show appetite for more and better. We have fun together.
· Integrity: we live by our highest moral standards. We act with respect towards all.
· Accountability: we deliver what we promise. We are responsible of our actions.
· Open-mindedness: we are pioneers with the flexibility to adapt. Our creativity and curiosity stimulates innovation.
This role is an amazing opportunity to become part of a fun, global group. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to help build an organization and implement an ambitious growth strategy in North America and Canada. The role offers opportunity for growth and the possibility to work on projects outside the traditional accounting scope.
The role will be based out of our Regional HQ in Taylor, Michigan, USA.
WHERE YOU’LL HAVE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by being responsible for:
· Developing and managing of budgets, financial forecasts, and cash flow projections.
· Analyzing financial data and provide recommendations to senior management on financial strategy and decision-making.
· Support the development of TCR’s new business in North America by supporting operations and management with financial responsibilities
· Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
· Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the US & Canada entities, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
· Oversee the preparation of financial statements and reports.
· Conduct periodic audits to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial records.
· Monitor financial performance and identify areas for improvement.
· Manage relationships with banks and other financial institutions.
· Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures.
· Manage and coach the finance team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Master's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
· CPA or CMA designation preferred.
· At least 5 years of experience in finance or accounting, with at least 2 years in a management role.
· Strong people management skills.
· Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
· Proven track record in working in SAP or similar ERP system
Headquartered at Brussels Airport (BRU-Belgium), TCR is the global leading provider of turnkey solutions for aviation Ground Support Equipment (GSE). TCR offers expertise in rental and operational leasing of GSE, maintenance, ramp assistance and fleet management. TCR employs approx. 1,300 people globally and is present in over 180 airports in Europe, South-East Asia, Australia and North America.
TCR Americas is the North American entity of the TCR Group with Headquarters in Taylor (MI) (DTW Airport Area).
TCR is operating in a niche market in which it is market leader. The company is growing at a fast pace and introducing its unique turnkey model in the North American market.
TCR is a company where employees are at the heart of the success of the company. TCR provides not only a job, but also a long-term commitment in an environment where people can develop themselves and their careers. TCR is all about fun and passion!
Universal Drive 12401